I appreciate that these are difficult times and thank you for bearing with us while we established a system for providing support to those students who are eligible for free school meals.
Your voucher will now be coming to you via the Department for Education through a company called Edenred. Please be aware that you will receive £15 per week for each child.
Once you receive your e-mail from the Department for Education you will need to undertake the following process:
1. Copy eCode from your email
2. Go to www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
3. Enter the 16 digit eCode (you can enter more than one eCode if you have more than one to redeem)
4. Select a supermarket
5. Enter the amount and add to basket
6. Checkout and enter the email address you would like the eGift card sent to
7. Your eGift card will be processed and sent (please allow up to 3 hours for it to be delivered to your inbox).
Further guidance can be found on the link below:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.