Please find below your homework across each term.
Starting Tuesday 14th April all Geography lessons will be accessed at home using the learning platform Google Classroom.
I would like you spend at least 3 hours a week completing the tasks that are set. This will mirror the time you would of had in class and your homework.
The class code for the year 10 geography Classroom is, 3fmkq3j
Any problems please contact Mr Pring via email.
Here is the class text book we have been using. Set tasks and lessons will refer to specific pages in the book.
Pupils are recommended to produce work on word documents . This can then be used for revision in the future.
If you want to further consolidate your classroom learning, or prepare for your end of unit assessment, there are good revision resources to be found by clicking the link below.
There is also a classroom page on Seneca Learning where you can compete against the rest of the class. Use the code j71wlvkrg4 to join. The most studying completed will be rewarded with a certificate.
How should I learn these words?
- This is where you get to choose. Don’t try to learn them all at once. A small batch at a time is best. Aim for about 10 minutes, a couple of times a week.
- Look, cover, write, check. You will have done something similar to this in primary when you learned a LOT of words.
- Flash cards. Some people prefer these. You can test yourself or get somebody else to test you. They don’t have to be card, paper will do!
- Quizlet. I have put all of these key terms onto Quizlet. This can be accessed by phone, tablet, or computer. The link to the Quizlet is here.
- There are other flash card websites online. If you already use one that you prefer to Quizlet, that’s fine, feel free to make your own set of cards using another website or app. Just making them will probably help you learn a lot of them, before you even start studying them.
- In lessons I will let you know which sections will be most useful to learn next, although they are already in order.