Required from: immediate start
We are looking for an efficient Administrative Assistant to join our friendly and effective administration team.
The post holder will be required to staff the main reception as well as assist in a variety of tasks from providing day to day clerical support to assisting with special events when required or attending meetings and taking minutes.
The successful applicant will:
Candidates should have previous admin/clerical experience, good organisational skills and have experience of Microsoft Office. They should also be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. Previous school experience would be advantageous but not essential.
• have excellent organisational skills
• have strong experience of using spreadsheets and databases
• need strong communication skills to use for a range of stakeholders; students, staff and parents
• be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• an established and comprehensive induction programme
• a strong commitment to your professional development
• a supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• a working environment focused on teaching and learning and raising standards for all
• a positive and stimulating College climate which values the contribution of all staff
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 26th October 2020
SJH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates are expected to share this commitment. This position is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.