Required from Immediate Start
We are looking to appoint a creative and passionate Art practitioner with the ability to bring the subject area to life for our students. The successful candidate will teach across Key Stage 3 & 4. This is an excellent opportunity to join a College with a forward-thinking philosophy, a commitment to quality CPD and a positive, friendly atmosphere. The post is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Closing date: 9.00 Monday 6th December 2021
• An established and comprehensive induction programme
• A strong commitment to your professional development, excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
• A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Sir John Hunt CSC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought for all shortlisted candidates and all shortlisted candidates will be requested to complete a questionnaire about any convictions or adult cautions that are unspent. Guidance will be given to those shortlisted.