Full time permanent
Pay scale: MPS/UPS (TLR 2a/b £2721 - £4521)
Required from 1st September 2020
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and skilled mathematician, to lead on KS4 but who will teach across all Key Stages to join a highly motivated and supportive team committed to improving outcomes for our students. This is an excellent opportunity to join a College with a forward-thinking philosophy, a commitment to quality CPD and a positive, friendly atmosphere. The post is suitable for an experienced teacher with the potential to contribute to A-level delivery for a suitable candidate.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a passion for teaching Mathematics
• Have the ability to inspire students to understand and enjoy the application of Mathematics.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
• Have previous leadership/whole school responsibility experience within a secondary school
• An established and comprehensive induction programme
• A strong commitment to your professional development, excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
• A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 9th March 2020
SJH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates are expected to share this commitment. This position is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.