Post: Science Teacher
Full time temporary
Pay scale: MPS
Required from Immediate Start
We are looking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher of Science. This post will be suited to both experienced teachers and newly qualified entrants to the profession. The opportunity to teach to GCSE and Science at post-16 is available for suitably experienced applicants.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a passion for teaching Science
• Have the ability to inspire a love and curiosity of Science
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
• An established and comprehensive induction programme
• A strong commitment to your professional development, excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
• A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
• A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 25 February 2019
SJH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates are expected to share this commitment. This position is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.